526 South Kedzie Hall
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI 48824
- W. K. Kellogg Professor of Agricultural, Food and Community Ethics, Michigan State University, 2003— Present
- Fellow, The Hastings Center, Garrison, NY, 2000— Present
- Joyce and Edward E. Brewer Professor of Applied Ethics, Purdue University, 1997—2003
- Yale University, Postdoctoral Fellow, Program on Agrarian Studies, 1994-95.
- New Mexico State University, 1993-94 Visiting Distinguished Professor.
- American Agricultural Economics Association Award for Professional Excellence in Communication for Sacred Cows and Hot Potatoes, 1993.
- American Agricultural Economics Association Award for Professional Excellence in Communication for contributions to Agricultural Biotechnology: Issues and Choices, 1992.
- Maria Julia and George R. Jordan, Jr. Term Professorship in Public Policy, Texas A&M University, 1990-92.
- National Endowment for the Humanities Summer Seminars Participant, Syracuse University, 1988.
- Council on Foreign Relations International Affairs Fellow, 1986-87.
- National Center for Food and Agricultural Policy, Resources for the Future, Resident Fellow, 1986-87.
- National Endowment for the Humanities Summer Seminars Participant, Trinity University, San Antonio, TX, 1983.
- SUNY Doctoral Exchange Fellow, 1977-78.
- SUNY Stony Brook Graduate Council Fellow, 1975-79.